Things To Do In Dubbo
About the Dubbo Area
What is there to see and do in Dubbo.
- Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- Old Dubbo Gail
- Western Plains Cultural Centre
- Shoyoen Japanese Gardens
- Western Plains Riding Centre
- Tracker Riley Cycleway
- Dundullimal Homestead
- Royal Flying Doctors Visitors Centre
- Dubbo Observatory
- Dubbo Skate Park
- Dubbo Regional Theatre & Convention Centre
- Dubbo Arts & Craft society
- Lazy River Winery, Red Earth Estate Winery
- Wine & dine restaurants throughout the city
- and much more
Pick up your Essential Guide to Dubbo from reception or the Information CentreExplore the Dubbo Region
Taronga Western Plains Zoo
Here are our 5 tips to get the most out of your Zoo visit:
- Allow a couple of days to look around. (Admission tickets get you in free for a second day.)
- Bikes or buggys are a great option. You can bring your own or hire them out there. The 6-seater golf buggys are great but get there early if you want one. 10 min before opening time in School Holidays will get you near the front of the queue and secure you a buggy.
- Keep an eye out for the feeding times.
- Go as early as you can in the day when most of the animals are awake.
- Take a packed lunch, there are great picnic spots on the way round.